Thu, 14 Oct|
Healthy Brain. Healthy Mind. Extraordinary Life
A workshop style lite dinner with live music by Andrea Kirwin hosted by the She Shed
Time & Location
14 Oct 2021, 6:00 pm
Maroochydore, Maroochydore QLD 4558, Australia
About the event
Come and wine & dine while enjoying a fun, interactive workshop-style 3 course light dinner with the Sunshine Coast’s very own international, award winning keynote speaker Dr. Ineka Whiteman.
A Doctor of Neuroscience, Ineka is an engaging, authentic speaker who is passionate about helping women understand the science of the brain, mind and body, the inextricable relationship between them, and the practical ways we can nourish, enrich and harness our potential.
Indeed, in the fast-paced, high-pressure demands of modern life, the common challenges of anxiety, stress, negative thinking, depression, poor lifestyle choices and poor health can prevent us from living our ‘best life’. If you want to take positive control of your life using simple, practical tools, this is the event for you.
This workshop is limited to 50 women, so please book your tickets now to avoid disappointment!
- demos and practical activities with Dr.Ineka Whiteman
- an open opportunity to pick Dr Ineka’s brain about re-wiring those neuro pathways
- fit for a Queen – a delicious mouth-watering 3 course catered light dinner including GF/V/Veg options by local Sunshine Coaster culinary world travelled Dean Smith. Dean’s passion spans 15 years in the industry – a decade of which he spent travelling around the globe in more than 100 countries. Gathering epicurean expertise and experiences from sustainable farming techniques in Central America to fine dining in Western Europe
- delicious complimentary wine with each course
- listen to and reflect upon the warm stage presence and retro soulful sound of well known local music artist Andrea Kirwan